WESTJET TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Final payments are due JUNE 2, 2019.
Failure to apply payment and names by the deadline may result in cancellation of your booking without notice and forfeiture of all holding fees on file.
• $100 Cancellation Fee (per guest) will be charged at final payment for any cancellations outside the 20% attrition
• Fees must be paid at time of final payment on one credit card
• Additions to the main group are permitted and will be priced at the current published rate.
• >90 days before departure: Free, no change fee (Difference in fare may apply).
• <90 days before departure: $200/guest + difference in fare per seat.
• Within 60-0 days before departure - $100/seat cancel fee with residual amount to group travel bank.
• All funds are non-refundable and non-creditable if no-showed or cancelled. No refunds or credits given.
• Groups dropping below 10 total guests must pay the $100/seat cancel fee; 0% attrition allowance when group shrinks below 10 total guests.
• Pre-Reserved Seating (PRS) for a fee available upon request.
• Complimentary seat selection available at check-in within 24hrs of flight departure.
• Premium seat upgrades from as low as $100/direction.
• Only available up until time of ticketing (>30 days out).
• All WestJet Premium attributes except Change/Cancel, which remain with Groups Change/Cancel rules.
• Premium Includes: First to board, first to debark, dedicated overhead bin space, premium seats at front of aircraft,aisle/window only, more leg room and seat recline, complimentary food and alcohol service, hot meals (on flights over 2.5hrs), hot towel service, priority security screening (at select airports), complimentary tablet rental and blanket.
• Some departure cities may incur an additional government “luxury tax” on Premium upgrades including but not limited to all London England LGW departures.
• First Bag – Included at no cost
*** Always discuss baggage handling needs with your WestJet Groups Specialist as soon as possible ***
If your Group is checking luggage: please complete and return the attached Group equipment and baggage form no later than 60 days before departure by email
• Additional Bags will incur a fee per bag – Standard WestJet FLEX Rates*
• Oversize & Overweight Bags will incur a fee per bag – Standard WestJet FLEX Rates*
•WestJet Gift Cards are not accepted on Group Bookings.
• Credit Card
o Maximum Two (2) Credit Cards per Group.
o Groups that must apply more than two (2) credit cards will have +$20/guest (plus applicable taxes) applied to the base fare for all guests on the file at the time of ticketing.
• All Prices and Fees assumed to be in Canadian Dollars (CAD) unless otherwise stated:
o Base Fares available in CAD, USD, EUR, GBP.
o All Fees are calculated in CAD at time of payment and can be converted to USD, EUR, GBP if required.
• Guest is always responsible for all documentation and authorization to fly including but not limited to valid identification, passports, visas, etc.
• WestJet Groups and Beach Bouquet accepts no responsibility or liability if travel is interrupted due to failure to obtain or maintain proper documentation and cancellation may result in a full loss of funds.
• All flights are subject to schedule change without compensation
o Changes communicated >90 days before departure, will not receive compensation in excess of a refund of the original fare paid.
Changes communicated <90 days before departure, WestJet will:
• Attempt alternate flights at the same price as the original group arriving within 24hrs of the original itinerary.
• Attempt alternate destination/dates at the same price as the original group.
• Dependent on regulations at your point of departure, generally no compensation for flights impacted/interrupted by weather or other issues beyond WestJet’s control will be issued.
o WestJet Groups and Beach Bouquet recommends third-party Travel Insurance for all bookings
• Travel Agency and Guest are responsible for checking and confirming travel itinerary when (1) holding space and (2) when applying final payment at ticketing date; WestJet accepts no liability for failure to do so.
• WestJet Groups may check-in 24hrs before departure via:
o WestJet App (Available via Apple App Store or Android Play)
o Airport Automated Kiosk
o Regular Airport Check-In
• Taxes and mandatory Government Fees are always subject to change up until time of ticketing.
• All Taxes and Fees are re-calculated at time of ticketing.
• WestJet Groups guarantees base fares only.
• Must ticket your booking to confirm taxation and fees.
• Please be aware of any departure taxes that may be charged (Link).
• All segments quoted are operated by WestJet Airlines or its subsidiary units including WestJet Encore.
• Schedule Changes or Operational Requirements may impact the operating carrier (WestJet versus WestJet Encore).
• WestJet Groups does not offer Interline and Codeshare itineraries.
DISCLAIMER: WestJet Groups Terms & Conditions may differ significantly from regular Non-Group Terms & Conditions, the WestJet Groups
Terms & Conditions found here within this document override all applicable Non-Group Terms & Conditions you may encounter including but not limited to those found online or via automated or standardized messaging from WestJet that may include Non-Group Terms & Conditions or links to Terms & Conditions that do not apply to WestJet Groups Guests. Specifically, Non-Group Terms & Conditions found within standardized (1) itinerary messaging, (2) schedule change notifications and (3) website links should be ignored when a conflict exists with WestJet Groups Terms & Conditions found here within this document.
WestJet and WestJet Vacations shall not be liable for failure in the performance of any of its obligations, including without
limitation, for any loss or damage resulting from any delay, cancellation, loss of personal belongings, illness, bodily injury, accident,
death, deterioration of travel services, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, disappointment or frustration, either mental or physical, due to:
• An act of God;
• A war, revolution, insurrection, riot, blockage or any other unlawful act against public order or authority, including an act of terrorism or threat thereof;
• Fire, flood, explosion, earthquake, epidemics, quarantine, storm, lighting, tornado or adverse weather conditions generally;
• Accident to or failure of an aircraft or equipment used in connection therewith, loss of or hijacking of an aircraft, or any shortage of or inability to provide labour, fuel or facilities;
• Any strike, lockout, labour dispute or other industrial disturbance whether involving WestJet or WestJet Vacations employees, the employees of its suppliers or others upon whom WestJet and WestJet Vacations relies;
• Any government order, regulation, action or inaction or any failure to obtain the approval of a government authority having jurisdiction in the circumstances as may be required to the conduct of operations hereunder or any government or legal restraint upon such operations;
• Other upon whom WestJet and WestJet Vacations relies for the performance of the whole or any part of any travel service hereunder;
• Any other causes beyond the reasonable control of WestJet and WestJet Vacations and any other event not reasonably to be foreseen, anticipated or predicted, whether actual, threatened or reported, which may interfere with the operations of WestJet and WestJet Vacations or of its suppliers.
WestJet and WestJet Vacations will not assume responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising out of personal injury, accidents or death, loss, damage or delay of baggage or other property, or delay, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset, disappointment, distress or frustration, whether physical or mental resulting from any of the following:
• The act of omission of any party other than WestJet and WestJet Vacations or its employees;
• Sickness, family emergencies, theft or any other circumstance affecting you beyond our direct control;
• Any Force Majeure beyond our direct control;
• Failure of the guest to obtain documentation required for their trip such as passports, visas and certificates (in which case they will also not be entitled to any refund);
• Failure of the guest to follow instructions including but not limited to airport departure times, baggage handling and check-in and checkout times;
• Cancellation or change for any reason in the travel services offered. WestJet and WestJet Vacations reserve the right to cancel or change the travel services at our discretion, but we will try to substitute comparable services. If we must completely cancel your reservation, WestJet and WestJet Vacations liability will be limited to a refund of all monies paid;
• A full refund will not be given in situations where travel must be cancelled by WestJet and WestJet Vacations for reasons which are beyond our control (Force Majeure or other situations) and where WestJet and WestJet Vacations contractual obligations with its suppliers do not allow it to obtain reimbursement of the sums paid to the supplier on your behalf;
• WestJet and WestJet Vacations reserve the right to refuse any booking and decline any guest(s) at any time. In all cases, the liability of WestJet and WestJet Vacations for any loss, damage or injury, whether physical or mental, arising from its own acts, omission or negligence is limited to the price of the package booked.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR DEPOSIT TODAY, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO RETURN TO THE MAIN CONTRACT PAGE